1:1 Private, Confidential Coaching
One of the most common questions Neil gets after he gives a presentation is, "How can you help me?"
Schedule permitting, Neil offers select clients private, one-on-one coaching by phone and/or online in the areas of:
- How to stop chasing clients, sales and money
- How to create systems that magnetize high quality, non-fee resistant prospective clients to YOU, seemingly on demand
- The Discovery Process: How to Sell Without Selling
- How to stop charging clients like a “vendor” and start charging a premium for your professional advice, that they accept without batting an eye
- Your Unique Value Proposition
- The four part process for designing a business that serves as a vehicle to get you what you want, namely more profits, less work and a better quality of life
- How to rid yourself once and for all of "Imposter Syndrome" and other "Mind Garbage" that is blocking you from achieving all you want
- How to hire the right people for your team
- How to deal with "Energy Vampires" in your office, so that they stop sabotaging your productivity and quality of life, once and for all
For Business Owners Who "Just Want the Blueprint," We Created the Private Client Program
This is a WORKING (i.e. NOT theoretical) program where you and Neil WORK together to build the four steps that power your business...
...so that it works for YOU, not the other way around.
- Creating high value opportunities (Marketing)
- Converting those opportunities into high value clients ("Selling Without Selling")
- Delivering value far in excess of your (premium) fees
- Optimizing the "factory" (your business) so that you run IT, not vice versa
For some clients, we would start by building a client attraction system, possibly online, follow-up emails and/or offline, including ads, public speaking opportunities and referral generation.
Or some combination thereof.
For others, it might be focusing on how to "close" more engagements, or overcome pricing or other objections, even if the thought of "selling" makes your stomach turn.
For others, it could be a different combination and priorities.
Point is, it's a DIFFERENT prescription for everyone. This is not a "one size fits all" proposition...
...It's a "Perfect Size for YOU" deal.
Neil has more than 40 years of experience advising CPAs and other business owners (you can read some of his testimonials on our home page).
He's been there, done that and got the tee shirt.
Whatever you feel your obstacles are, he's overcome them with other clients and can help you.
The engagement starts with a 90 minute, focused "Deep Dive" 1:1 session, whereby Neil and you will mutually outline goals and strategy.
Immediately thereafter, you and he will begin to build out tactics and measurable actions to help you get from where you are to where you want to go.
From there, we work in 30 day blocks, supported by four brief phone calls per month, typically weekly.
During those calls, we'll set milestones and key performance indicators for the projects we undertake, so that we can measure your progress and make adjustments, much the way a gardener tends his garden.
Programs start at $2,000 per month and can be as high as $5,000 per month, depending on the scope of advice and services desired. Most clients are in the middle somewhere.
There is no minimum length of time required, but this business relationship is only for select people who understand that change does not happen overnight.
Who Should NOT Apply
You should not apply unless you are committed to giving this process a minimum of six-to-12 months.
You should also not apply if you're looking for a doubling or tripling of your business in 24 hours.
You should not apply if you are afraid of being held accountable for your success.
If you are unable to accept responsibility for your actions, you should not apply either.
Last, if you don't have a sense of humor, if your friends and family would describe you as a negative, "sad sack" type of person, you should take a pass.
If You're a Good Fit...
If you and Neil mutually decide that you're a good fit, understand that you should stay in only as long as your return on investment exceeds the amount you're paying.
You are sole judge and jury.
If you decide to move on, please give 48 hours notice.
Because of the in-depth, personal and confidential nature of this program, there are only six available spots, ever.
To begin this process, complete the application below. Serious inquiries only.Apply